- Guthrie’s Golden Fried Chicken Fingers will open in mid-October in leased space at 51 N. Greeno Road near Fairhope Avenue in Fairhope, according to Jeff DeValk of Coldwell Banker Reehl Prop erties commercial division. He represented the owners, Deep Fried Inc.
- Community Action Head Start paid $485,000 for a 4,500-square-foot former day care facility at 24044 U.S. 98, north of Johnson Road in Fairhope, and plans to open this fall
- Eastern Shore Pain Man agement has leased 600 square feet in Daphne Square Shopping Center on U.S. 98 and will operate an X-ray facility there
- Liberty Church in Pensacola has leased a 2,000-square-
- foot theater space at Rivera Cinema 12 in Foley for a church
Real Estate News
August 23rd, 2009 | Fairhope